Last updated 13th May 2020
Before processing your payment or using any resources on web-decks.com, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions carefully. By continuing to use this site, you are confirming you agree to abide by the following:
- None of the resources on web-decks.com are permitted to be shared with others, beyond your own students or children. Passwords to individual decks must not be shared publicly online for non paying users to access.
- Profiteering from the memberships or selling student accounts in general, is forbidden; anyone found doing so will have their memberships immediately cancelled without notice or a refund.
All aspects of web-decks.com is owned or controlled by us. This includes, but is not limited to, all text, graphics, photographs, logos, and other imagery, videos, user interfaces, trademarks, computer code, and other content of our Site (collectively, “Site Assets”). This also includes the design, structure, coordination, arrangement, expression, and the “look and feel” of Site Assets. Site Assets are protected by copyright, trademarks, trade dress, trade secret, and other intellectual property rights.
You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, republish, perform, display, disassemble, reverse engineer, translate, or distribute Site Assets in any way to any person, computer, server, website, or other entity for any commercial purpose.
- Only individuals who are 18 years of age or older are eligible to purchase a membership. By registering for an Account or using our Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- When you create an Account, the information you provide needs to be true and accurate. All information must be true and must not violate any one else’s rights, or impersonate someone else. We may close or suspend access to your Account if you violate this rule or if we are unable to verify your age or identity.
- All sales are considered final and nonrefundable once an order is submitted. We may, in our sole discretion, consider a refund on a case-by-case basis.
You’ll be asked to pick a username for your Account. Your username has to be unique and can’t be inappropriate, offensive, or something that violates the rights of someone else. You’ll also be asked to pick a password to protect your Account. Together this information is used to access your Account. It’s your responsibility to keep your login information confidential and you’re responsible for any and all activity that happens under your Account whether or not you authorized it. If you believe that your Account has been accessed by an unauthorized person, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.
You have the right to close your Account at any time, without notice to us. You can close your Account from your Account page. After your account is closed, you’ll no longer have access to your Account information, past purchases or invoices.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.